Sunday 23 December 2012

Day 19 - Kovalam

Can't believe this is the last full day in India.  It's been an incredible experience.  From the Taj Mahal, the Red Fort, the Krishna Temple in Mumbai, and all the spectacular Hindu temples, to the muslim man and his family who invited us into their home to drink tea with them, this has been an amazing time.

I've reached the stage where I don't have to convert rupees into pounds to know if it's a good price, and my sphincter has stopped clenching when we're in a car among the most insane drivers I've ever encountered, so, I suppose that means it's probably time to go home before we end up going native.  For what it's worth, this would be an incredible place to live, so going native would be perfectly ok with me.

So, back to today, and it's chill out all the way before packing up the last few bits and pieces.  Early night tonight, as we're getting picked up at 7.30 tomorrow and it's a long journey home.

No comments:

Post a Comment